Webinar recording: Royal Children’s Hospital and Murdoch Children’s Research Institute: COVID -19 vaccinations for children (in English)
Watch recording of webinar here
Are you worried about your child getting COVID-19? Is Delta worse than the other variants? Should I vaccinate my child when it’s available? We answered these questions and more in a special Facebook live video with our panel of experts from the RCH campus, including Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, on Friday 10th September, 2021.
Stakeholder packs are released by the Deparment of Health. They help to communicate important messages to the community.
- STAKEHOLDER PACK: VACCINE MULTICULTURAL OUTREACH
- STAKEHOLDER PACK: EXPOSURE SITES
- STAKEHOLDER PACK: WORKERS SUPPORT PAYMENT UPDATE
- STAKEHOLDER PACK: ONLY A TEST CAN TELL
- STAKEHOLDER PACK: RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE WORKER COVID-19 VACCINE
- STAKEHOLDER PACK: NSW-VIC BORDER BUBBLE CAMPAIGN UPDATES (SEPTEMBER 2021)
Changes have been made to the New South Wales – Victoria border bubble permit system. The number of communities included in the border bubble region have been reduced. Reasons that make you eligible for a permit to access the New South Wales – Victoria border bubble have also changed.
For more information, call the 24 hour COVID-19 hotline on 1800 675 398 and then press 0 for an interpreter.
- VOICES FOR VACCINE CAMPAIGN
Social media and email examples can accessed at Seniors Campaign Kit 2021
- QR Code Check-In
- Testing Sites
- Exposure sites audio campaign The National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasters’ Council (NEMBC) network has produced translated audio resources explaining Exposure sites.
English transcript for the explainer is below:
- Vaccine safety and effectiveness The National Ethnic & Multicultural Broadcasters’ Council (NEMBC) has created a playlist of translated general COVID-19 vaccination explainers delivering key messages of safety and effectiveness of vaccines in 19 languages
- Back To The Good Things is a video campaign by the Victorian Council of Social Services
- Goodbye COVID is a video campaign by the North Western Primary Health Network. Click on the link and scroll down to find links to the Goodbye COVID videos in 20 languages, along with scripts and more information.