As a neutral broker, enliven is best placed to promote and build effective partnerships in achieving the delivery of common goals.
enliven sees its role as a neutral broker in:
- Leading positive change
- Connecting ideas, people and organisations in order to help clarify objectives and achieve collective impact outcomes
- Capacity building, communicating, facilitating, organising/coordinating, managing projects/process/change, and more
Current examples include:
- Development and implementation of South Eastern Melbourne AOD Catchment Based Plan 2019-21
- Leadership and facilitation of South East Melbourne Refugee and Asylum Seeker Health Alliance
- Leadership and facilitation of Early Intervention and Integrated Care Alliance
- Chair of Southern Melbourne Children and Youth Area Partnership – Health and Development Steering Group (H&DSG)
- Facilitator of enliven Aboriginal Early Years Round Tables
- Leadership and facilitation of South East Prevention Leadership Group
- Maximising regional information sharing and stakeholder engagement via a number of stakeholder forums, weekly email updates, quarterly newsletters, social media and regular communication with members and key stakeholders.
enliven actively seeks opportunities to utilise its skills and expertise to continue to develop leadership and strengthen partnerships across sectors to enhance social health.
If you would like more information please contact us