enliven is working closely with City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey, DHHS, DPC, and agencies in the south-east to support Bicultural Workers and Community Champions to deliver COVID-safe messages to their communities, and to link community members to the health and support services they need during this time.
These webpages, alongside training, were put in place to support Bicultural Workers and Community Champions in this important work. The webpages provide relevant resources and links which include:
- Being Well: mental health booklet
- Finding Food: where to find healthy food in the south east
- Family violence support brochure
- DDHS and other translated resources
- Service and support directories
Training and reporting packages
- Induction package for Bicultural Workers
- Training Package for Bicultural Workers
- Training Package for Health Champions
- Reporting template for Bicultural Workers
- Reporting Template for Health Champions
- Qualitative reporting template (for enliven to complete after weekly meetings)
The importance of looking after yourself while caring for your communities.