Becoming a member of enliven is a way in which you can show your support for working collaboratively to enhance social health. It is through strong membership that we can better understand and respond to community needs.
There are two levels of membership:
- Organisation membership; and
- Associate membership.
Members of enliven are entitled to:
- Have input into enliven’s Strategic and Operational Plans
- Information about, and participation in, enliven activities and surveys
- Receive enliven’s monthly bulletin
- Receive a copy of enliven’s Annual Report
- Organisation members can be nominated to become a Director of the Board subject to eligibility
- Organisation members can participate in electing the Board of Directors
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A MEMBER?
If you would like to apply to become a member of enliven please download the following application form, complete your details and return it to:
enliven, Suite 4/31 Robinson Street, Dandenong 3175
Or email your form to the Executive Officer: email@example.com